March 18, 2017 to March 19, 2017 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Near Katpadi Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
VIT University, Vellore.
First time in India, VIT University in collaboration with American society of civil engineers (ASCE-VIT) after organizing ICES (International Civil Engineering Symposium) have come up with NAPS-SID (National Policy Summit on Sustainable Infrastructure Development) which is a huge platform for policy debate related to sustainable infrastructure in India. It brings together Government officials, environmentalists, policymakers, regulators, leading infrastructure developers, economists, university directors and other stakeholders in a friendly discussion with the student committee on the needs for Sustainable infrastructure in India. The Summit delivers the highest quality content, addresses the most current topics, and discuss the most challenging issues in infrastructure in the current scenario.
- India’s largest and most comprehensive event on infrastructure sector
- Learn global best practices & partnership strategies and policy updates through interactive sessions, panel discussions and roundtable debates
- Influential presentations/ speeches by key policy makers and industry experts
- A chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with the eminent delegates from the fields of engineering, science, economy, technology & politics.
- Network with policymakers, business leaders and market experts to forge new partnerships & gain competitive advantage