April 7, 2019 12:00 am UTC+0
Crowne Plaza Bandung
Jl. Lembong No.19, Braga, Sumur Bandung, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 40111
THE 7TH PADJADJARAN MODEL UNITED NATIONS 2019 IS BACK!
Padjadjaran Model United Nations (PadMUN) is an annual United Nations conference simulation held by International Relations students of Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia. PadMUN started in 2012, with the participation of in-campus delegates and chairs. Consistently developing, PadMUN 2018 reached a record of more than 110 delegates from various countries, including North Korea, South Korea, Pakistan, Taiwan, and Malaysia.
The most notable distinction between PadMUN and other MUN conferences is its very own ‘MUN Clinic’ and ‘Meet the Experts’. MUN Clinic is a one-to-one consulting method from the chairs to delegates, which allows the delegates to get meaningful advices directly from the chairs. While Meet the Experts is a forum for the delegates to attain deeper insights about the council’s topic from International Relations scholars and practitioners.
As one of the most prestigious MUNs in Indonesia, PadMUN would again prove its prestige, grandeur, and relevance on April 7-10, 2019 as the seventh year of PadMUN. With the grand theme “Personalizing the International in a Globalizing World”, we seek to continue serving as a platform for youth to develop with our tradition of substantive excellence that is wrapped with a series of exhilarating events and held in a professional manner.
1. Crisis Committee – The Dawn of the Africas: The Congo Crisis of 1960-1965
2. United Nations Security Council – Private Military Companies: Evolution of Military in the year 2025
3. African Union – Ethnic Tensions: Towards a Peaceful, Prosperous & Integrated Africa?
4. United Nations Human Rights Council – Humanitarian Security: Assuring Migrant Workers’ Rights
5. United Nations Economic and Social Council – Youth & Technology: Tackling the 4th Industrial Revolution
6. Press Corps
1. Excellent tradition of delegate development that is tailored to individual delegates throughout the conference.
Our conference chairs and mechanisms follow years old tradition that puts delegate development as our primary interest. Such tradition involves position paper feedbacks, performance feedbacks, and the famous MUN clinic.
2. Engaging discussions with delegates from various backgrounds and perspectives.
Every year, PadMUN welcomes delegates from various countries, institutions, and perspectives. This year’s topic “Personalizing the International in a Globalizing World” aims to celebrate our diversity and use it as one of the primary tools in addressing global issues.
3. Top-tier conference program and facilities that are worth the money.
You will experience meticulously crafted programs that are designed to make your PadMUN memory a pleasant one to remember. We provide you huge opportunities to connect with your fellow delegates, express yourself, as well as to enjoy fun and engaging side-activities.
4. Helpful and friendly committee members to assist with your needs.
Renowned for their hospitality, PadMUN committee members are committed to assist you throughout your involvement in the conference for a truly enjoyable MUN experience.
5. Held in Bandung, the city of diplomacy.
Enjoy the historic City of Bandung, home of a wide array of landmarks including the Gedung Merdeka, where the Asian-African Conference was held. Other places of interest include many local attractions such as culinary hotspots, ethnic districts, and the tourist-friendly area of Lembang.
– Open to any nationality
– Currently enrolled in high school or university
– Available for both beginner and advanced delegates
1. Go to http://bit.ly/registrationpadmun2019 and fill the registration form between January 20 until February 20, 2019.
2. You will receive an email from Padjadjaran Model United Nations 2019 committee regarding the payment procedure within 24 hours.
3. Complete the payment procedure.
– National Delegate (Accomodation: IDR 1,950,000 | Non-Accomodation: IDR 975,000)
BNI: Padjadjaran Model United 0502766361
– International Delegate (Accomodation: USD 220 | Non-Accomodation: USD 110)
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/prisillaoctaviani or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please send your proof of payment to email@example.com within 24 hours after you make the payment.
– Email subject: Proof of Payment_Your Package (Accommodation or Non-accommodation)_Full Name
Example: Proof of Payment_Accommodation_Annisa Putri Cahyanti
5. You will receive a confirmation email stating that you are officially registered to Padjadjaran Model United Nations 2019.
FOR FURTHER QUIRES
Padjadjaran Model United Nations 2019
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: padjadjaranmun.com
– LINE: @padmun
– Instagram: @padjadjaranmun
– Twitter: @PadjadjaranMUN
– Facebook: Padjadjaran Model United Nations