Starts in 11 days, 11 Hours
February 28, 2020 9:00 am UTC+0
Greetings from Symbiosis Law School Pune!
Let’s a play the Endgame of World Politics in nine styles and nine chambers at SLSPMUN IX. We are thrilled to announce that Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising its 9th Edition of Symbiosis Law School Pune MUN, which would be held from 28th February to 1st March, 2020.
Registrations for Round One are open now! as per the details mentioned below.
We are pleased to inform you that the following committees shall be simulated in SLSPMUN, 2020:
1. UNGA- Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)
Agenda: Discussing the use of artificial intelligence and cyber operations in armed conflict
2. United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
• Referring the Situation in Yemen to the International Criminal Court
• Considering the imposition of an arms embargo against Myanmar
3. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
Agenda: Discussing the development of an efficient waste management machinery for developing countries
4. World Trade Organization (WTO)
Agenda: Regulation of non-tariff barriers of trade with respect to agriculture
5. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Agenda: Designing a globally fair and economically feasible refugee resettlement system
6. NITI Aayog – Double Delegation
• Instituting a national drug policy on sale and consumption of various drugs
• Appointment of state police chiefs in reference to State and Centre relations
7. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
Agenda: To be revealed
8. Futuristic Indian War Cabinet
Agenda: Classified (Continuous crisis committee)
9. International Press
Delegate Registration Fee
Delegate Fee – Rs. 1500/-
Delegate Fee + Accomodation For 3 days – (Rs.1500 + Rs.2400) = Rs.3,900/-
Delegate Fee + Accomodation for 4 days – (Rs. 1500 + Rs.2900) = Rs.4,400/-
Click Here to Register –
With incredible agendas and committees that will blow you away, it’s here that diplomacy reigns supreme.
Be the first in line to get all the details by following us on Instagram @slspmun (https://www.instagram.com/slspmun?r=nametag)
And by liking us on Facebook.
For any queries, contact our Registrations and Delegate Affairs Teams at –
Palak Singh – +91 8652147965
Akshat Trivedi – +91 9978904474
9 Committees. 3 Days. 1 Conference.