Starts in 4 days, 2 Hours
May 24, 2019 8:00 am UTC+0
I Card,Bosco Institute
I Card,Bosco Institute, Baghchung,Jorhat-785008,Assam,India,Asia
It is our utmost pleasure to welcome you to the YouthMUNconclave, the second MUN conference in Jorhat which will held at Icard institution, Bosco institute between the 24th and 26th of May, 2019 .
The agenda of YMUNC is to foster dialogue on building peace among the youth from around and exchange their ideas which itself is one of the machinations to build peace . We wish , by joining YouthMUNconclave,you could enhance capabilities and encourage yourself .
We look forward that every delegate will be able to spark his or her interest. You will also gain valuable experience and skills in leadership, cooperation, interpersonal communication , diplomacy and public speaking. YouthMUNconclave seeks to represent “new perspectives for a changing world”.
I hope that the three days YMUNC will provide you will be instrumental in the search for a common language and that you will carry that sense of responsibility and mutual understanding with you , even after leaving the conference.
The committees that we will be offering are given below:
1. UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ( UNHRC )
Agenda:-Human rights violations in middle East countries
2. UNITED NATIONS OFFICE FOR DRUGS AND CRIME ( UNODC )
Agenda:- Counterfeit Goods in Large Public Demand: Medicines, Clothes and foods .
3. ALL INDIA POLITICAL PARTIES MEET ( AIPPM )
Agenda:- Critical discussion on article 377 and role model of its implementation in the governance, law and society of India
4. UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL ( UNSC )
Agenda:- The situation in Venezuela.
5. INTERNATIONAL PRESS CORPS ( IPC )
This mail is to let you know that we have received your registration details. The delegate registration fee for YMUNC is Rs 2100/-
The payment details are given below:
Account holder’s name :MISS SUJAAN BURAGOHAIN
Bank name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account number : 33013063564
Branch name : GAR ALI, BASANT BORA COMPLEX,KB ROAD.
IFSC : SBIN0004460
CIF no : 86732863557
– You can also contact us to pay the fee directly. In case you have already made the payment, kindly send a verification mail with an attachment of the payment slip. Kindly make the payment as early as possible to get your allotment
In regards to the same , the code of conduct to be followed during the conference is given below:
1. Delegates must carry and wear western formals or ethnic formals for all the 3days of the conference .
2. The delegate must carry the Delegate Identity card at all times during the conference.
3. Wearing denims and casuals including keds, sneakers etc during formal sessions is prohibited.
4. Any participant found intoxicated by any prohibited substance by law will be exempted from continuing their participation in the conference.
5. Any participant found indulging in unparliamentary conduct, including but not limited to acts of racism , use of discriminatory and offensive language will be strictly dealt with by the organising committee.
6. Please note that delegates need to be present in all the committee sessions .
7. The delegates must inform the Secretariat on matters leaving the campus of the conference and departure from your hotel if availing accommodation.
8. The Secretariat reserves the right to add any additional code of conduct during the conference without any prior notice and has the authority to suspend the right to speak and vote of any delegate who violates the code of conduct.
On behalf of YMUNC family , we look forward to see you in the conference, which will provide you with a boarder perspective, help you become more confident, knowledgeable and self aware individuals . We hope to send you away with a memorable experience which you will cherish for a lifetime.