The Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
The person registering a conference will not:
- provide any false conference information on MUN Finder, or create an event for any other school/facility than the one you attend without the appropriate person’s permission.
- create more than one account, although, they are allowed to create another authentic MUN event that has the same name and is organized by the same school/facility.
- share their password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of their account.
2. Cookies technology
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer through your browser settings.
– remember that you are logged in and your session details
– recognise if you have interacted with the site previously
– track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
No personal information will be shared with third parties without your consent.
We do our best to keep MUN Finder safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep MUN Finder safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on MUN Finder.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on MUN Finder.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use MUN Finder to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of MUN Finder, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
When you sign up your account, you share your e-mail address with us. These addresses may be used for particular commercial purposes connected with topic tightly related to MUN Finder, for example they may be given to companies that can provide you with their products that might help you organize an event better MUN conference. Possible offers sent to you are controlled by MUN Finder team and all the external companies are obliged not to pass the addresses any further without our permission.
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers.
- If you want to advertise the MUN you are organizing, contact us at email@example.com; you need to prepare a banner that will be put to the chosen revolution sliders on our page (Home, Finder, Register your MUN).
- If you do not organize any Model UN and want to advertise your company’s products/services, you can do it provided that the advertised products/services are related to the topic of the site and can be useful to the website users (e.g. airline tickets, projectors, mobile computers, english courses).
- We may reject or remove any advertisement for any reason.
- The MUN Finder Team stipulates the right no to let through a banner if it considers it not appropriate enough; in most cases though, it just gives information what should be changed and accepts the next project
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with MUN Finder without our prior written permission.
- If you are placing ads on someone else’s behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
6. Special Provisions
You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
- Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, we will provide you with 3 days notice (for example, by posting the change on our changelog).
- If we make changes to policies referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on our changelog.
- Your continued use of MUN Finder following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
We try to keep MUN Finder up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing MUN Finder as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that MUN Finder will always be safe, secure or error-free or that MUN Finder will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. We do not guarantee that MUN Finder will always be safe, secure or error-free or that MUN Finder will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
9. Mutual Promotion
The service of Mutual Promotion works in the following manner:
- The two sides (one of which is MUN Finder) will concur with the terms included in the agreement they both signed. Such an agreement will oblige the two sides to promote each other in the ways stated in the agreement for the period of time included there as well;
- MUN Finder will not be obliged to realize any payments;
- MUN Finder may receive payments from the other body if it is stated in the agreement the two bodies signed.
- If one of the sides does not meet the obligations it agreed to, the Mutual Promotion agreement may be terminated before the former termination date.
10. The Chat
The MUN Finder Chat is a free service making it possible for all users to communicate and interchange information and experience related to youth conferences.
- MUN Finder does not take responsibility for what Chat’s users write. It is prohibited however, to use the chat with the purpose of spreading inappropriate content, hate and racism, as well as using vulgar language.
- Only MUN related advertisements and recommendations will be allowed.
- MUN Finder reserves the right to ban any user from using MUN Finder Chat.
- MUN Finder reserves the right to keep record of the messages posted on the Chat.
- References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean the MUN Finder Team.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding MUN Finder, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing MUN Finder.
12. Contact us with questions or disputes
If you have questions or complaints regarding our SRR, please contact us through the Contact us tab on the website or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright @ 2014 MUN Finder
Copyright @ 2014, All rights reserved: Resolutions database, idea, concept, and design.
Copyright @ 2014 MUN Finder: logo and graphics