November 28, 2020 9:00 am UTC+5.5
green land convent school, new subhash nagar, near basti jodhewal, ludhiana, punjab -141007
Link to Registration forms- https://linktr.ee/BPSMUN
BPSMUN 2020 cordially invites all students from classes VII to XII to apply for the 3rd edition of Bharti Public School, Swasthya Vihar’s MUN.
BPSMUN 2020 will be held on the 28th and 29th of November. This would be an ONLINE CONFERENCE.
The following committees would be simulated in the BPSMUN 2020:
1. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) – Combating international terrorism through artificial intelligence.
2. United Nations Commission On Status Of Women (UNCSW) – Deliberation on the status of women as leaders and agents of change in the society with a special emphasis on increasing support for local women groups to participate in humanitarian action.
3. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) – Assessing Global Climate change in accordance with the Kyoto Protocol with a special emphasis on creating an adequate infrastructure for the world to use renewable sources of energy.
4. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM) – Reviewing the National Education Policy 2020 in light of the vision of building a self-reliant India
5. World Health Organisation (WHO) – Reviewing the current trajectory of the rise of Covid-19 around the world and formulating a response plan for any such future pandemics.
The following Country/Portfolio matrices can be referred to, for providing your preferences for each committee: