October 16, 2020 10:00 am UTC+5.5
*”Things work out the best for those who make the best of how things work out.”*
TCET-MUN has always been a magnificent amalgamation of acuity and professionalism in thoughts with diplomacy and proficiency in words. This year, we are proudly celebrating the decennial jubilee of TCET-MUN and we zealously invite you to the *10th edition of TCET* Model United Nations. So join the combat and let your performance do the thinking.
*Dates: 16-17-18 October 2020.*
*Committees & Agendas*
*1. Historical Security Council (HSC)*
• Khmer Rouge 1979
*2. World Health Assembly (WHA)*
• The question of accountability of States in the management of the COVID-19 crisis and future Pandemic preparedness.
• Universal health coverage: leaving no one behind.
*3. United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)*
• Discussing rising intolerance against racial and religious minorities and Xenophobia with special reference to BLM movement.
• Right to Privacy in digital age.
*4.Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC):*
• Combating the threat of production, stockpiling and utilization of chemical and biological weapon by State actors.
•Deliberating on regulation of cyber warfare.
*5. United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA – simulating a meeting of COPUOS)*
• Discussing the use of satellites in outer space.
• Deliberating upon equitable access to outer space.
*6. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)*
• Discussing the scope and implications of privatization of Public Sector Enterprises.
• Examining the policy of “Atmanirbhar Bharat” amidst COVID-19.
*7. Union of European Football Associations (UEFA)*
• Reviewing the effectiveness and discussing possible amendments to existing Financial Fair Play Regulation.
1) *Exciting cash prizes to winners of each committee.*
2) *Certificate of Participation signed by Director of UN Information Center.*
3) *Huge cash prize to one ultimate winner in TCET MUN special committee “Best of Best” on the last day of the conference.*
Delegate fees: INR 499
International Delegate Fees: $8
*Registration link for delegates:* https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKt4e6hvvpoeQV1BYAjRkOZ7GfyP9UY-80FiwS6Ex7fr0_vg/viewform
Earn that reverence, earn those applauds!
Follow us for more updates:
*If any queries you can contact:*
Rachit Shah (Director General and PR Head):
+91 70392 16805
Neerul Sharma (USG Joint Head of PR):
+91 95886 14112
Sayli Raut (USG Head of Delegate Affairs):
+91 81089 26418